This group is charge with the setting up of the church for services and decoration.
• Sweeps the floor, arranges and cleans the chairs, altar etc.
• Decorate and beautifies the church.
• Ministers to children from the age of 7 to 12.
• Organises services for the children and take care of them during services.
Christian Tent Makers
• Intercessory prophetic prayer and deliverance ministry for continents and nations of the world as confirmed in the word of God – Jeremiah 1:10.
• Intercessory prayer ministry for UK.
• Pray for international organisations and cities.
• Self-finances the calling and ministerial activities and operations of the group.
This is our music ministry. This group is charge with bringing down the glory of God during various services by leading the congregation in worship, praise and hymns.
•Ministering in songs at all the services and programmes organized by the church.
This ministry offers confidential counsel using biblical principles to those going through challenges.
•Comforting counsellees with godly counsel.
•Training would-be counsellors for other groups and the church.
•Organizing and participating in retreats and seminars for counsellors.
•Attending all meetings and gatherings of counsellors as at when due.
This ministry is charged with the propagation of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Organizes publicity for church programmes, crusades.
- Evangelizes the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ on a daily basis.
Foundational Class/Search The Scriptures Teachers Ministry
This is the Christian education and development arm of the church. This group is made up of Sunday school teachers and trainers.
- Teaches members and newcomers at the Sunday schools in all branches of MFM every Sunday morning.
- Teaches new converts at the Sunday schools immediately after every Sunday.
- Teaching and exposition of search the scriptures at all branches.
- Organises and conduct water baptism (total immersion) for all candidates who have passed through the foundational class and are eligible for water baptism.
- Award certificate of baptism after water baptism.
- Organises lectures and training for those who have the calling in the teaching ministry.
- Search the scripture book let before embarking on its teaching.
- Holds compulsory annual fasting and deliverance programme for all teachers within the ministry.
- Holiness within and without.
- Conduct general deliverance ministration for members who do not have time.
- Handles all forms of deliverance ministration for all age groups.
- Conducts deliverance for any group in the church on invitation.
Teaches members how to obtain deliverance and maintain it